Infoxchange provides services that enable a digitally inclusive society.
Infoxchange uses technology as the primary tool to create a fairer, more inclusive Australia. We do this by working directly with disadvantaged communities and the organisations that support them.
We work to ensure everyone, regardless of income, age, gender, ethnicity, employment, or ability has equal and affordable access to technology and the digital literacy skills that support full participation in modern society.
Servicing the community sector
We work with community focused organisations to ensure they are maximising information communication technology (ICT) to provide quality service for their clients, as efficiently as possible.
Infoxchange offers a wide range of products and services to this end - from applications for service coordination, information sharing and client relationship management, through to ICT consultancy, print and digital media services, and software and website testing.
Infoxchange works with organisations across Australia, providing the following products and services:
- AppPac4nfp is a suite of online applications designed to improve service coordination and assist with the management of information and knowledge.
- Service Seeker is Australia’s most extensive electronic directory of health, welfare and community services.
- SocialDesign provides print and digital media, and social marketing services to enhance communications in the community sector.
- JobSeeker is Australia’s leading online employment gateway for the community services sector.
- ICTServices assists organisations to engage with digital technology and communications, enhance digital proficiency and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- greenPC refurbishes donated computers and makes them available at affordable prices to low-income earners and community organisations.
- Digital Inclusion Initiatives supports community projects, social enterprises and initiatives that provide opportunities for a more digitally inclusive society.
- TestIT focuses on quality, independent and cost-effective testing services, while creating employment opportunities for people with Asperger’s Syndrome.
- Language Factory provides affordable and responsive interpreter and translator services.